Mesa is well-known for its picturesque hotspots, and tourists and natives alike enjoy spending time exploring the open spaces and terrain up-close. It comes as no surprise, then, that all-terrain vehicles (also known as ATVs, 4-wheelers, quad bikes, and quads) are one of the most popular ways to explore and see more of what Arizona has to offer. If you decide to ride ATVs, make sure you understand ATV safety.
Unfortunately, even the most experienced ATV riders may get injured or cause injury to others in an accident. More than 700 people are killed annually in the U.S. due to ATV accidents, and more than 135,000 individuals are injured. If you have been involved in an accident for which you believe another ATV rider, the rental company, or the vehicle manufacturer was to blame, the Mesa ATV accident lawyers at Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience, PLC would like to talk with you.
What Are the Causes of ATV Accidents?
There are a handful of factors that can cause ATV/four-wheeler/quad bike accidents:
- Faulty machinery
- Vehicle operator negligence
- Vehicle operator inebriation
- Lack of seatbelt or roll cage
- Unmaintained terrain
- And more
What Are the Most Common ATV Accident Injuries and Damages?
ATV accidents and injuries are no laughing matter, and even low-speed collisions can lead to painful and life-changing side-effects, both physical and psychological.
Injuries can include:
- Spinal cord damage
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- And burn injuries
Disability and paralysis are also a possibility. If you or a loved one needs assistance dealing with an ATV accident case, our knowledgeable law firm can assist you today.
Put Over 50 Years of Experience on Your Side
After an injury has been sustained, many people are not aware of their legal right to pursue compensation. The detail-orientated Mesa, Arizona ATV accident lawyers at Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience, PLC are committed to helping those who have been affected by injuries caused by another party.
Why Choose Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience, PLC for Your ATV Accident Case?
When it comes to ATV accident cases, you need a law firm that has extensive experience and a proven track record of success. At Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience, PLC, we have been representing clients in Mesa, AZ and the surrounding areas for over 50 years.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose us to handle your ATV accident case:
- Expertise: Our team of attorneys specializes in personal injury law, including ATV accident cases. We have in-depth knowledge of the laws and regulations surrounding these types of accidents, and we know how to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Experience: We have successfully handled numerous ATV accident cases. We understand the complexities involved and know how to navigate the legal process to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome.
- Resources: We have the resources necessary to thoroughly investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a strong argument on your behalf. Our firm works with a team of experts, including accident reconstruction specialists and medical professionals, to ensure that no detail is overlooked.
- Personalized Attention: We understand that every ATV accident case is unique, and we provide personalized attention to each client. You can trust that we will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and keep you informed throughout the entire legal process.
- Results: Our track record speaks for itself. We have secured substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients in ATV accident cases. While we cannot guarantee a specific outcome, we will fight tirelessly to seek the compensation you deserve for your injuries, damages, and losses.
If you have been injured in an ATV accident, don't wait. Contact Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience, PLC today to schedule a free consultation. We are here to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
"Jess was amazing. He instantly put my mind at ease on the handling of my case. If you want great results and to deal with great people, Jess Gulbrandsen is who you need to see after a car accident."Todd, Client
"I got into a real bad roll-over, and they did everything to their ability to get me what was right. I just want to give a huge thanks to Chris and Ria for all the wonderful help and time that they put into my case, as it was a long one."Matt, Client
"My experience with Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience has been nothing short of amazing... I recommend Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience to all my friends and family."Rusty, Client
A Record of ResultsWe have recovered millions of dollars for injured clients throughout Arizona and are proud members of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Experience on Your SideFounded in 1961, we are among the oldest firms in the East Valley, proudly serving injured clients in our communities for 60 years.
Personalized Legal SolutionsWe believe in treating each client and case with the individualized care and attention that they deserve.
When you hire our firm, you will work with one attorney from start to finish, ensuring that your representation is intimately familiar with the details of your case.