Nobody ever imagines they will lose a limb in an accident. Unfortunately, serious accidents that result in amputations are more common than most people think. More than 1.6 million people suffer from amputations caused by an accident. Such injuries can have a devastating impact on your life, both emotionally and physically, especially if someone else was responsible for your injuries. In situations like this, the Phoenix and Mesa amputation injury lawyers and personal injury attorneys at Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience can protect and enforce your rights.
Only qualified personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and skill needed to examine your injury claim and seek financial compensation for many different amputation injuries, including, but not limited to:
- Amputation of a hand, leg, finger, toe, or any other appendage
- Partial amputation that results in long-term loss of function
- Phantom pain from a missing limb
- Loss of limbs due to car, motorcycle or truck accident injuries
- Loss of limbs due to being involved in a pedestrian accident
- Loss of limbs due to slip and fall accident injuries
- Loss of limbs due to explosions
- Amputation injuries due to severe dog bite attacks
- Amputation injuries stemming from defective household products, including washing machines and blenders
- Secondary problems resulting from an amputation, such as surgical complications and/or skin problems
With offices serving Peoria, Scottsdale, Glendale, Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, and Phoenix, our amputation injury lawyers will work diligently to fight for the compensation you deserve, particularly if you are facing ongoing medical bills, years of expensive physical therapy, and/or the cost of prosthetics. In stressful and exhausting times like this, a dependable personal injury lawyer who is dedicated to pursuing your claim through the Arizona court system is of the utmost importance.
Get legal help you can rely on after an amputation or limb loss with Skousen, Gulbrandsen & Patience, PLC today. Call 800-501-2782 or contact us online for a FREE consultation.