August 24, 2009 by admin
When a client is seriously injured in a vehicle collision, we will make every effort to seek additional sources of precise, detailed, and thorough information to determine responsibility for the accident. We often investigate:
· Cell-phone, personal digital assistant, and global positioning satellite records for all involved vehicles and drivers. These may record direction, mechanical problems, operating errors, position, velocity, or improper electronic-device use.
· Digital 911 call records to locate witnesses who may have observed and reported the accident.
· Digital photographs taken by police at the scene.
· Paramedic, ground ambulance, or medical air transport reports of emergency care that may include injury specifics.
· Tow-truck or wrecker records, which also may shed light on accident details.
· Traffic cameras at dangerous intersections to determine if the monitoring system recorded the accident.